The World's Fastest, Easiest, Cleanest Cartridge Change !
- Rainfresh filters have the cleanest, quickest, easiest, most user friendly cartridge changes. Unique 1/8th bayonet open/close feature and split skirt seal ensures a no leak seal every time. Vent cavities in head and open volume in the top of sump result in a no spray, no spill change.
-The very nature of the way our 1/8th turn bayonet lock works and the tolerances demanded, guarantees consistency and quality in each and every part.
- Rainfresh filter units feature transparent sumps as standard equipment.
- Rainfresh replacement cartridges fit all major brands of standard filter housings.
- Our poly-bead sediment cartridges are uniform and consistent, lightweight and rigid; provide "depth" filtration and are proven effective in use.
- Our solid block activated carbon cartridges reduce taste, odour, colour, chlorine as well as providing dual duty "depth" filtration sediment reduction.
- Our ceramic disinfection cartridges are unique, cleanable, reusable, and highly effective.
Rainfresh Ceramic Cartridges
Remove greater than 99.99999% of harmful bacteria (faecal coliform. E. Coli, Samonella typhimurium, Vibrio Cholera, Shigella dysenterie, Serratia marcescens, Klebsiella terrigena).
Remove greater than 99.9% of protozoan cysts (Cryptosporidium parvum, Giardia lamblia-Beaver Fever).
Remove particulates as small as 0.3 microns with 99.9% efficiency.
Reduce taste, odour, colour and chlorine using activated carbon cores.
Are self disinfecting (cartridge is silver impregnated).
Are cleanable and reusable.
Cartridges should be replaced every 12 months.
Rainfresh Ultraviolet Water Sterilizers
Rainfresh Ultraviolet (UV) Water Sterilizers expose the water to light at a specific wavelength of 254 nm which kills / inactivates microorganisms. They provide a constant supply of safe, disease-free water for any size home, cottage or farm using a natural, non-chemical, environmentally safe technique.
Kills / inactivates harmful bacteria (i.e. E. coli) and viruses >99.9%.
Destroys fungi, spores, algae and other microorganisms.
Easy to install, economical and effortless to use.
Audible alarm activates in case of lamp failure.
Designed for the whole house, main cold water line.
5 micron pre-filter (Rainfresh FC100 or FC150) must be installed (these filters are sold separately from the UV Water Sterilizer)
Electrical components are CSA certified
Electrical connection is required
3 different models to choose from depending on size of household.
It is necessary to replace lamp annually for optimum performance.
Please go to our home page to see the various models that are available!
FC150 water filter w CF1 cartridge
CT500 Countertop filter w CF2
CARBON BLOCK CARTRIDGE
CF2 CARBON BLOCK CARTRIDGE
Home page . .
Feedback - contact us
Owner of www.drinkplentyofwater.com
9 Goldcrest Drive
Stoney Creek, Ontario
Canada L8G 4T7